Wednesday 30 October 2013

100 Followers


Just a quick thank you to all the readers of Too Much Free Time.  I just noticed that the blog has accumulated it's 100th follower!  So thanks to everyone who stops by to read my bletherings and bigger thanks to everyone who makes the effort to comment and share.  I haven't done anything the last few months to encourage and attract new readers, so it's very rewarding to see that people still take an interest.

On a related note, Loki has just picked up his 200th follower and is marking the occasion by giving away a nice looking Saga figure.

6 comments:

  1. Well done ol' boy! You must be doing something right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations my good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quack quack! Translation...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and you might want to check my ww2 prize draw result post as you have won something. Leave a comment and your email and i will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete